- Call — Matching another player’s bet or raise
- Raise — Increasing the size of your existing bet in the same round of betting
- Fold — To withdraw from the hand. Sacrificing any bets already made.
- Check — Until the first bet in a round is placed, players can choose to check (decline to make a bet while reserving the right to bet later in the round).
- All in — When a player doesn’t have enough chips left to call a bet. They can play all their remaining chips. Subsequent betting takes place in a side pot and the all-in player can only win the amount of chips in the pot. When they went all-in in any subsequent showdown.
Rounds of betting
In poker, each round of betting offers a chance to utilise the options outlined in the previous section, based on your confidence in your hand and your perception of the quality of your opponents’ hands. The latter can chiefly be gauged by seeing how much they are betting or raising UFABET
All types of poker feature at least one round. While the vast majority feature at least two.
These rounds usually take place before and after game events such as the dealing of the flop in Texas Holdem and allow for degrees of strategizing by players as the hand progresses. Texas Holdem and Omaha, which are so called ‘community card’ games, can feature up to four rounds.